Sunday, November 14, 2010

Discovering high-quality household products with natural ingredients



Almost three weeks ago, John decided to add household products from the Melaleuca brand to our Herbalife range. That’s because Herbalife does not have household products (except for facial and body skin care products) or make up sets. We felt that the Melaleuca products complement the Herbalife concept for they are both made from natural ingredients. Both are made in the United States. The natural ingredients in Melaleuca are mainly from Australia and New Zealand.

These are the products that I have experienced significant results:

• Melaleuca oil
I had put a drop of Melaleuca oil on the tiny raised scar on my left thumb, where I had accidentally skinned myself while slicing meat a few months ago. The small scar is now noticeably smaller. I will keep putting the Melaleuca oil and see what comes out of it. The Melaleuca oil is a natural antiseptic and it also aids healing when applied to injured or wounded part of the body. It is useful for children since they often suffer from falls, scratches and wounds. Every home should keep one in the First Aid kit.

• Tub & Tile bathroom cleaner
All I need to do is pour a small amount into a spray bottle (as instructed) that you can buy with it. Mix it with water and spray all over the bathroom sink, toilet seat and bowl, and shower area. After leaving it for 15 minutes, all I had to do was spray the walls and floor tiles with water and shove the grime into the drainage hole. I need not scrub so hard like I used to with other bathroom cleaning products. I did not use gloves as I used to and my hands became slightly wrinkled, but they recovered quickly. My hands also did not become rough like they would when I use other cleaning agent without gloves.

• MelaMagic floor cleaner
After mopping the floor with MelaMagic, the floor seems cleaner than the one I had used before this. I also did not use gloves and my hands did not end up dry and rough. Anyway, I shall use my gloves again in my next cleaning task just to protect myself from germs.

• Fresh Mint Tooth Polish
I don’t need to use much tooth polish and my teeth feels so clean. Brushing my teeth with this polish is a totally different experience because it hardly produces any foam. It also did not leave my teeth feeling sensitive which I experienced with other tooth polish I had used.

• Renew
The range comprises Renew Intensive Therapy, Body Wash and Hand Wash. They are very effective in relieving dry skin. I also found out that this product range is very suitable for those suffering from eczema. The company claims that it helps relieve eczema problem.

• Harvest Pure fruit and vegetable wash
I only have to leave it in the wash for 10 minutes and then rinse and eat.

• Lemon Brite dishwasher
This is really gentle on sensitive hands. Although my hands are not too sensitive, it did not cause any dryness.

• Sol-U-Guard botanical non-chemical disinfectant
I have sprayed this on my kitchen top because I am told that it can ward off lizards and cockroaches. There are too many annoying teenage lizards hanging out on my kitchen top and leaving a trail of droppings which I have to clean up every morning. I shall update the results next Sunday.

There are many, many more products. Please check out www.melaleucareviews.com

Melaleuca products are value for money because they are highly concentrated. For instance, I need to pump the amount the size of a 20 sen coin for my previous shampoo compared with 10 sen coin for the T36 C5 Melaleuca oil shampoo for my oily scalp and short hair.

I also like the idea that the Melaleuca products are made up of natural ingredients. They are gentle on the skin and hands and safe for the home and environment.

Please contact us at healthpossibilities@gmail.com if you are interested in the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment