Monday, February 21, 2011

Non-toxic cosmetics have arrived





This is the moment I have been waiting for. Melaleuca has brought in the Sei Bella range of non-toxic cosmetics into Malaysia a few days ago. They include a range of lip colours and eye shadows as well as concealers, mineral and liquid foundations, loose powder, pressed powder and mascara.

I needed a lipstick and decided to get one – Coral Reef. While I found the Sei Bella colours currently a bit limited, I like the feel and texture of the lip colour on my lips. It feels light. Most of all, it did not cause any allergies or dryness to my lips after using.
I have been a bit cautious when buying lipsticks because the use of two long-wearing expensive lipsticks from two different well-known brands some years ago had landed me with cold sores on the sides of my mouth. I don’t know what toxic chemical/ingredients they contained but I had stopped using the two brands.

I am also glad that there is hardly any taste to the Melaleuca lip colour. I don’t like the taste or smell of many lipsticks in the market, so this is good.

However, I am still not used to the Coral Reef lip colour recommended to me by the cosmetics consultant at the counter but John says it looks neutral on me while the colour has a bit of a sheen. I shall wear it more often and see what my friends say.



I hope Melaleuca will produce and bring in more lip colours suitable for Asian skin.

Now I am ready to get more of the Sei Bella range of products.

Melaleuca also has a wide range of non-toxic skin care, bath and shower products and household cleaning products.

For more information, please email John or me at healthpossibilities@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment