Monday, March 29, 2010

citrus mix

I tend to like Cappucino, Dutch Chocolate and Vanilla shakes but did not quite like the Tropical Fruit flavour and Strawberry. Unlike me, John loves the Tropical Fruit flavour. Anyway, I decided to make a more citrus flavoured Tropical Fruit shake for John and I myself over the weekend and love it!

Shake for 2 persons:

F1 Tropical Fruit 2 scoops
F1 Vanilla 2 scoops
2 passion fruits
1 small orange
1 small red apple
3 yellow tomato cherries
Ice water

Cut apple into small pieces. Cut orange the usual way and remove flesh. Cut passion fruits into half and scoop out content into blender. Put all the fruits and tomato cherries into blender and pour 150ml ice water into blender and blend.

Add blender with ice water until the water level touches 800ml. Then add the 4 scoops of F1 and blend again till smooth. Serve in 2 tall glasses.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment