Monday, August 16, 2010

Funniest joke of the year

Nine months ago, relatives, friends and strangers alike had come up to me and asked if I was pregnant. Yes, when several people ask you the same question, it’s time to take note. My fat-filled abdomen had become big enough to be noticed. Unfortunately, I had inherited such a body frame from my mother’s side of the family. My maternal grandpa had it, my late mum had it, an aunt, an uncle and two brothers, including the fittest, have the pouch.

Now after nine months, just the past Thursday while queuing up at our office cafeteria, a colleague I hardly knew asked me, “You delivered already, ah?”

I was stunned but decided to tell her that I’ve lost more than 7kg of fat and she remarked, “Oh, you did very well after birth.” At this point, I was not sure whether it was the café operators who were more stunned or me. The aunties at the café had a few weeks ago said I looked good these days and asked what I had done to lose weight.

I didn’t realise the drastic change until many people had come up and asked me. I haven’t expected such overwhelming response.

The next time anyone asked that, I think I should say that I had delivered more than 7kg of fat. I am now at seven-and-a-half month on the Herbalife nutritional shake. I thought I could not lose anymore weight after losing 5kg at the third month. All I did was just change my breakfast by taking low-calorie, healthy and delicious shake.

Now, relatives, friends and some acquaintances are on it to lose weight. I am glad to play a part in reducing their health risks and contribute to one less or delayed diabetic victim, busted kidneys, blindness, clogged arteries and hypertensive person.

Please email healthpossibilities@gmail.com if you have any questions. Sorry, I have not allowed comments because I don't have the time to monitor this blog constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment