Sunday, September 5, 2010

Irresistable apple-kiwi shake

Some days, I made the worst shakes. So bad that I had to force myself to finish it. But this morning, I made a shake that I really, really like and I think it’s the best shake so far. Here is the recipe for two persons:

Ingredients
3 heaping scoops of F1 Tropical Fruit
1 heaping scoop of F1 Vanilla
2 small red apples
1 yellow kiwi fruit
2 tablespoons of plain low-fat yoghurt
Ice water

1. Remove the core of the apples and cut into smaller pieces. Cut the kiwi fruit into half and scoop out the flesh.
2. Put in half glass of water and fruits and blend.
3. Pour ice water until it reaches 800ml.
4. Scoop out 3 heaping scoops of F1 Tropical Fruit and 1 heaping scoop of F1 Vanilla into the blender.
5. Add in the 2 tablespoons of yoghurt
6. Blend until smooth.

Pour into 2 tall glasses and enjoy!

Next week – look out for calories count and how to lose weight effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment